Ram-Don is a quick and easy snack you can have when craving instant noodles! This recipe came from the movie, Parasite,and is unique in that it combines two different types of instant noodles.
Recipe from Hyosun Ro (Korean Bapsang)
- 1 Chapagetti
- 1 Neoguri
- 4 cups water
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 8 oz sirloin steak
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or other cooking oil
- 1. Boil 4 cups of water
- 2. Cut the beef into cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- 3. Heat pan with olive oil/other cooking oil
- 4. Add meat and cook until bottoms are nicely seared
- 5. Turn over and add optional garlic. Cook all sides until slightly less than desired doneness
- 6. When water boils, add noodles from packets and continue boiling for 3 minutes. Noodles will be al dente at this point because they will be cooked again
- 7. Transfer noodles with a strainer to the pan with the steak, reserving the water
- 8. Pour a cup of the reserved water over the noodles.
- 9. Turn the heat to medium and add entire packet of Chapagetti sauce and 3/5 of the Neoguri sauce
- 10. Stir everything until sauce is evenly distributed and slightly thickens for about a minute. (Add more of reserved water if needed. Turn the heat off
- 11. Stir in the oil from Chapagetti and serve with pickled radish or kimchi!